Terms and Conditions
• a £100.00 deposit per week is required to secure your booking
• if we are unsuccessful we will retain the deposit
Keys and Directions
Arrival and Departure Times
• there will be an additional charge of £10 per pet per week
• any damage by pets must be paid for
• pets are not permitted upstairs or in the bedrooms
• please keep pets off the furniture
• please don’t leave your pets unattended in the property or garden
• please remove pet hairs from carpets before you leave
• the booking must be for holiday purposes only
• only those mentioned on the booking form are permitted to sleep in the property
• to book Newton of Dalvey Farmhouse you must be minimum 18 years of age
When booking Newton of Dalvey Farmhouse, you agree to keep the property and all furniture, fitments, equipment and other contents in or on the property in the like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday let. You will make good any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of the holiday let. The property and all furniture, fitments, utilities and equipment must be left in a clean and tidy condition at the conclusion of the period of the holiday let.
The Law of Scotland will apply to the interpretation and enforcement of this contract. You will agree to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.